Any Changes to the Timetable or other details for the day will be posted here.
Unfortunately “Old Meg” and “Dukes Dandy” have had to drop out from the day. The Timetable has been amended accordingly (The only changes being the removal of the two sides
REMINDERS AND IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION
From 9am to 10am at the Registration Point, at the Guildhall in Cathedral Square :
- Your information pack will be available here
- Your collecting tin and Hi-Viz jacket should be collected by your side’s nominated person.
- Please try to register in good time before 10am, ready for the opening event.
- Failing that, late registration can be arranged by contacting Crosskey Clog’s Bagman, Pete, on 07752 644301
Dancing On! magazine – Copies of the Open Morris magazine will be available for each OM Member Side.
Please see Jen near the Registration Point
Return of collecting tins and jackets
From 3.20pm to 5pm, at the Registration Point, at the Guildhall in Cathedral Square :
- The collecting tin and hi-viz jacket should be returned and signed in by the side’s nominated person if possible.
- Please return the tin and jacket in good time before 5pm.
Please see Contacts and Facilities Page for full information regarding availability of toilets on the day.
Close of Day
The Blue Peter challenge will now take place at the end of the day – probably at 3.30pm before the display dances.
The Day of Dance will close around 4.30pm, after the massed dances.
To all sides dancing at the JMO NDoD
Film-making for the BBC
We have been approached at very short notice by Libra TV for permission to film at the JMO NDOD on Saturday. They have been commissioned by the BBC to produce a one-hour documentary on Morris dancing and have already filmed at the Morris Ring ARM in March. I’ve attached a pdf file with more information.
Open Morris would like to ensure that nobody is filmed or appears in the film without their consent.
Please could you pass this email and attachment to your members, and ask them to contact Libra Films directly if they wish to withhold consent or discuss matters further. Contact details are in the attachment.
Anyone may also approach the film crew on Saturday if they decide they don’t wish to be filmed.